[RFC] Keep updated glibc-bench in openbencharking

Hi

Lately I have been working on keep the external libc-bench test updated
with latest version of glibc. The approach that I follow was to get the
latest version , compile the tests and give the user the possibility to
run:

1: bench-math
2: bench-pthread
3: bench-string

Each one represents the major fields of glibc features to be benchmarking
( as far as I can see on benchmark/Makefile ). In order to run these
subgroups of tests I send a patch: "Group benchtests in
math/pthread/string² The complete patch for the operbenchmarking framework
is here :
https://github.com/VictorRodriguez/phoronix-tests/commit/cf28f6399ed8aed08c
15a8c6c8717bcc22a1f39a

It has already been sent to open benchmarking for testing.

Few points to check:

1) Is it ok just to test these subgroups ? Do we need more ?
2) in open benchmarking patch is remove the line :

$(PYTHON) scripts/validate_benchout.py $(objpfx)bench.out
\		scripts/benchout.schema.json

Due to the fact that it was failing with these output:

Invalid benchmark output: 'workload-spec2006.wrf' does not match any of
the regexes: '^[_a-zA-Z0-9]*$¹ or
Invalid benchmark output: Additional properties are not allowed
('workload-spec2006.wrf' was unexpected)

3) Any feedback is more than welcome, im happy to keep the external test
in sync with glibc latest release and help others to measure the
performance of glibc versions

Regards

Victor Rodriguez