Re: Where should ChangeLog entries for localedata go to now?

5.09.2017 11:14 Mike FABIAN <mfabian@redhat.com> wrote:

> Recently, localedata/ChangeLog has been moved to
> ChangeLog.old/ChangeLog.localedata.

Now I wonder if this is really what we wanted.

> For new changes to localedata, where should the new ChangeLog entries go
> now?

If I understood correctly [1] [2] the changes to localedata
should go to the main ChangeLog.  But also IIRC the reason why
localedata had its own ChangeLog is that the changes to
localedata are not copyrighted.  Therefore, is that what
we wanted?

Regards,

Rafal

[1] https://sourceware.org/ml/libc-alpha/2017-08/msg00039.html