This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Vendor branch namespace request
- From: Carlos O'Donell <carlos at redhat dot com>
- To: Szabolcs Nagy <szabolcs dot nagy at arm dot com>, GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Cc: nd at arm dot com
- Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2017 11:13:07 -0500
- Subject: Re: Vendor branch namespace request
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <599D5D53.firstname.lastname@example.org> <59A6DC6D.email@example.com>
On 08/30/2017 10:40 AM, Szabolcs Nagy wrote:
> On 23/08/17 11:47, Szabolcs Nagy wrote:
>> Based on https://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/GlibcGit
>> I'd like to request an arm/* branch namespace to create an arm/ilp32
>> branch as discussed earlier.
>> glibc maintainers working at arm.
>> mshawcroft, nsz.
>> the owners can commit.
>> others can commit after approval by the owners on libc-alpha.
According to the rules "if nobody calls you rude names, then consider it approved"
Please update https://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/GlibcGit#Name_Space_Table.