This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Completing the internal_function removal
- From: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- To: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2017 04:07:06 -0700
- Subject: Re: Completing the internal_function removal
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com>
On Thu, Aug 31, 2017 at 3:09 AM, Florian Weimer <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> I would like to proceed with the internal_function removal. Is it okay
> if I commit the changes without review, providing that they take
> reasonable steps to make sure that they do not change anything in the
Sounds good to me.