This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Remove compat from DEFAULT_CONFIG lookup strings
- From: Steve Ellcey <sellcey at cavium dot com>
- To: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- Cc: joseph at codesourcery dot com, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2017 13:22:58 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Remove compat from DEFAULT_CONFIG lookup strings
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Authentication-results: spf=none (sender IP is ) smtp.mailfrom=Steve dot Ellcey at cavium dot com;
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: sellcey at cavium dot com
- Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
- Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99
On Tue, 2017-08-22 at 17:07 -0400, DJ Delorie wrote:
> I find the slight inconsistency in the use of [NOTFOUND=return] in
> initgroups.c disconcerting, but IMHO that's irrelevent for this
> particular change.
Joseph, do you have any issues with the latest version of this patch?
I don't want to go ahead unless you think this has addressed the issues
you had with the initial patch.