This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix tests that are testing obsoleted functionality
- From: Steve Ellcey <sellcey at cavium dot com>
- To: Carlos O'Donell <carlos at redhat dot com>, libc-alpha <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Cc: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>, Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, nd <nd at arm dot com>, Szabolcs Nagy <szabolcs dot nagy at arm dot com>
- Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2017 13:08:08 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix tests that are testing obsoleted functionality
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Authentication-results: spf=none (sender IP is ) smtp.mailfrom=Steve dot Ellcey at cavium dot com;
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: sellcey at cavium dot com
- Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
- Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99
On Thu, 2017-08-24 at 19:11 -0400, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
> From a high-level perspective this looks good to me.
> I know we're not supposed to do anything special on master for
> AArch64 ILP32, but this kind of generic cleanup that future-proofs
> the test for new arches (we are expecting RISC-V port to turn
> up soon and they would have seen this) is a win win.
> I'd like one other developer to ACK before you commit this, since
> I'd like to hear a few more opinions on how we might handle this.
Any other comments on this? Any objections to the patch?