Re: Obsolete matherr, _LIB_VERSION, libieee.a

On Thu, 2017-08-24 at 17:24 +0000, Joseph Myers wrote:

> TEST_COMPAT is plausible, but the patch does of course need to address the
> malloc test as well (with the appropriate version for obsoletion named in
> the TEST_COMPAT call), and I think returning 77 (UNSUPPORTED) rather than
> 0 is appropriate in the fallback case, given that the (obsolete) feature
> being tested *is* unsupported by the (new) port.

OK, I will submit a patch that includes tst-mallocstate.c and that
returns 77 for the fallback case.  One question, should I update
tst-mallocstate.c from using test-skeleton.c to test-driver.c as
part of this change or is that something that should be done in a
separate patch.

Steve Ellcey
sellcey@cavium.com