This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] powerpc: Shrink ULPs for float128
- From: "Gabriel F. T. Gomes" <gftg at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- To: "Tulio Magno Quites Machado Filho" <tuliom at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2017 15:31:14 -0300
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] powerpc: Shrink ULPs for float128
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On Wed, 16 Aug 2017 16:47:49 -0300
"Tulio Magno Quites Machado Filho" <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>"Gabriel F. T. Gomes" <email@example.com> writes:
>> During the development of float128 on powerpc64le, the ulps have been
>> generated since early versions of the patches. On those versions, the
>> functions gamma and pow10 were mistakenly thought to be part of the API.
>> After review, the functions were removed, however the ulps for them were
>> carried in the ulps file.
>> This patch removes such entries from the ulps file, as well as it
>> shrinks the ulps for the cpow and lgamma functions.
Thanks, pushed as f2f048a533bd.