This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[PATCTH 0/2] pthread_mutexattr_setrobust() and pthread_mutex_consistent()
- From: Yubin Ruan <ablacktshirt at gmail dot com>
- To: "Michael Kerrisk (man-pages)" <mtk dot manpages at gmail dot com>
- Cc: linux-man at vger dot kernel dot org, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2017 17:42:06 +0800
- Subject: [PATCTH 0/2] pthread_mutexattr_setrobust() and pthread_mutex_consistent()
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
This patch series introduce three pthread functions for linux-man:
I put pthread_mutexattr_setrobust() and pthread_mutexattr_getrobust()
altogether since they are related.
I obtain my information about these functions mainly from reading the
glibc source code and do some testing. There might be some mistake,
but they are mostly correct (95% or so).
Following this email would be those man pages in plain text and nroff
format. I have tested those nroff file on my Linux box using man, and
it look pretty well. Please point out if there are any mistake in