Re: localedef during tests suddenly needs a lot of memory

On 08/18/2017 12:09 PM, Mike FABIAN wrote:
> Attached is muy patch to use ranges instead of single code points in the width
> data of charmaps/UTF-8 whereever possible.

Could you please verify that the charmaps/UTF-8 update does not change
the compiled locale data in any way?  If it does not, I think this part
should go in separately, to unbreak the test suite.

(I do not think we run the script automatically during build, right?)

Thanks,
Florian