This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH 2/4] Add ILP32 support to aarch64
- From: Steve Ellcey <sellcey at cavium dot com>
- To: Andreas Schwab <schwab at suse dot de>
- Cc: libc-alpha <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2017 08:44:11 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 2/4] Add ILP32 support to aarch64
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Authentication-results: spf=none (sender IP is ) smtp.mailfrom=Steve dot Ellcey at cavium dot com;
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: sellcey at cavium dot com
- Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
- Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99
On Thu, 2017-08-17 at 12:10 +0200, Andreas Schwab wrote:
> elf_greg_t in <sys/procfs.h> is unsigned long, I think this should
> unsigned long long.
Yes, I think you are right about this. I see x86_64 uses 'unsigned
long long'. Does using 'unsigned long long' seem better than
using uint64_t like I did in makecontext.c? uint64_t seems more
descriptive of what the type really is.