This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] powerpc: Shrink ULPs for float128
- From: "Tulio Magno Quites Machado Filho" <tuliom at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- To: "Gabriel F. T. Gomes" <gftg at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2017 16:47:49 -0300
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] powerpc: Shrink ULPs for float128
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com>
"Gabriel F. T. Gomes" <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> During the development of float128 on powerpc64le, the ulps have been
> generated since early versions of the patches. On those versions, the
> functions gamma and pow10 were mistakenly thought to be part of the API.
> After review, the functions were removed, however the ulps for them were
> carried in the ulps file.
> This patch removes such entries from the ulps file, as well as it
> shrinks the ulps for the cpow and lgamma functions.