This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] ld.so: Remove internal_function attribute from various functions
- From: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- To: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2017 11:07:54 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] ld.so: Remove internal_function attribute from various functions
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20170812120521.C4FF34027587E@oldenburg.str.redhat.com>
On Sat, Aug 12, 2017 at 02:05:21PM +0200, Florian Weimer wrote:
> These functions are invoked from other DSOs and should therefore
> use the standard calling convention.
> 2017-08-12 Florian Weimer <email@example.com>
> * elf/dl-addr.c (_dl_addr): Remove internal_function.
> * elf/dl-error-skeleton.c (_dl_signal_error, _dl_signal_cerror)
> (_dl_catch_error, _dl_receive_error): Likewise.
> * elf/dl-open.c (_dl_find_dso_for_object): Likewise.
> * elf/dl-tls.c (_dl_allocate_tls_init, _dl_allocate_tls)
> (_dl_deallocate_tls): Likewise.
> * include/dlfcn.h (_dl_addr): Likewise.
> * sysdeps/generic/ldsodefs.h (_dl_signal_error, _dl_signal_cerror)
> (_dl_catch_error, _dl_receive_error, _dl_find_dso_for_object)
> (_dl_allocate_tls_init, _dl_allocate_tls, _dl_deallocate_tls):