This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] manual: Update alloca and variable length array documentation
- From: Carlos O'Donell <carlos at redhat dot com>
- To: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>, GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2017 09:11:42 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] manual: Update alloca and variable length array documentation
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com>
On 08/11/2017 05:53 AM, Florian Weimer wrote:
> I'm resubmitting my old documentation patch (from early 2016) for
> I reinstated the mention of GNU compiler compatibility for strdupa and
Thanks for the updated reference to the previous conversation with Paul Eggert.
I read that as a reference for this review.
The changes look good to me, they are better than what we had before.
At a high level we are removing the limitation about use in parameter lists,
and adding warnings about security, all good to me.