This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH v2] manual: Update @standards for [__]va_copy.
- From: Rical Jasan <ricaljasan at pacific dot net>
- To: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Cc: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, Zack Weinberg <zackw at panix dot com>, Carlos O'Donell <carlos at redhat dot com>, Michael Kerrisk <mtk dot manpages at gmail dot com>
- Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2017 20:00:30 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v2] manual: Update @standards for [__]va_copy.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 08/10/2017 09:34 AM, Florian Weimer wrote:
> On 06/20/2017 01:03 PM, Rical Jasan wrote:
>> The ISO version in which va_copy was introduced is made explicit, and
>> __va_copy is given @standards. The description is updated to be more
>> clear about the origins of each macro, and the reader is informed
>> these macros are now provided by the compiler (information previously
>> embedded in a Texinfo @comment).
>> * lang.texi (va_copy): Change standard from ISO to C99.
>> (__va_copy): Add standard and header annotation.
>> Update description for clarity of origins and current use.
> Looks good to me.
Thank you. Committed.