Re: Do not use __ptr_t

On Tue, 8 Aug 2017, Paul Eggert wrote:

> Joseph Myers wrote:
> > Would you like to propose a patch (that deprecates __ptr_t like that
>
> Sure, that's easy enough. Proposed patch attached.

OK (subject to testing on at least one platform), unless there are any
objections within the next few days.  (But if distribution rebuilds show
excessive fallout from this change - much more than you'd generally expect
from a new GCC or glibc version - we may need to reconsider.)

--
Joseph S. Myers
joseph@codesourcery.com