This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PING] [PATCH] sys/ptrace.h: remove obsolete Linux PTRACE_SEIZE_DEVEL constant
- From: Carlos O'Donell <carlos at redhat dot com>
- To: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2017 09:20:17 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PING] [PATCH] sys/ptrace.h: remove obsolete Linux PTRACE_SEIZE_DEVEL constant
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20170718094408.GA20847@altlinux.org> <20170718104254.GA21652@altlinux.org> <20170802150932.GA5808@altlinux.org> <20170807153323.GB21341@altlinux.org>
On 08/07/2017 11:33 AM, Dmitry V. Levin wrote:
> Looks like among those few who care about sys/ptrace.h nobody feels
> experienced enough to review this change, so I'll go forward and commit it.
Please tread carefully, and give the machine maintainer time to review, or
directly TO: the machine maintainers and ask for review.
Lack of a response does not mean you can assume consensus. Follow up with
machine maintainers, even one ACK from a maintainer goes a long way to
knowing there is support for your change.