This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Removing old notes from the source tree
- From: Paul Eggert <eggert at cs dot ucla dot edu>
- To: Zack Weinberg <zackw at panix dot com>, GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2017 09:47:11 -0700
- Subject: Re: Removing old notes from the source tree
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAKCAbMjt9jSkH6QO9My88GBPhjozayztPPa0=EgvSnrahoiqgA@mail.gmail.com>
Zack Weinberg wrote:
whether we actually need COPYING as well as COPYING.LIB
It's useful for code that is not intended to be installed as part of the library
and that lists the GPL as its license, e.g., catgets/gencat.c.
Arguably several other files that are currently LGPLed should really be GPLed.