This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] i686/multiarch: Regenerate ulps
- From: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Aurelien Jarno <aurelien at aurel32 dot net>
- Cc: <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2017 12:06:58 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] i686/multiarch: Regenerate ulps
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com>
On Thu, 3 Aug 2017, Aurelien Jarno wrote:
> I have encountered some math test failures when building a 32-bit libc
> on an AMD Opteron 2378 CPU. As often a few math functions differ by 1 ULP.
> Is it ok to commit the patch below? It comes from running “make
> regen-ulps” on an AMD Opteron 2378 CPU.
You are expected to commit such patches as obvious.
Joseph S. Myers