This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: posix/tst-regex, posix/tst-regex2 broken by ChangeLog rotation?
- From: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- To: Siddhesh Poyarekar <siddhesh at gotplt dot org>, GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2017 13:18:30 +0200
- Subject: Re: posix/tst-regex, posix/tst-regex2 broken by ChangeLog rotation?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Authentication-results: ext-mx04.extmail.prod.ext.phx2.redhat.com; dmarc=none (p=none dis=none) header.from=redhat.com
- Authentication-results: ext-mx04.extmail.prod.ext.phx2.redhat.com; spf=fail smtp.mailfrom=fweimer at redhat dot com
- Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.3.2 mx1.redhat.com 8A5475FB26
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 08/03/2017 12:50 PM, Siddhesh Poyarekar wrote:
> On Thursday 03 August 2017 04:13 PM, Florian Weimer wrote:
>> Is anyone else seeing that?
> I just checked, it seems to work for me. Have you synced up with the
> latest master? I rotated it twice, the first time incorrectly and then
> again to fix my errors. I can see how the first rotation could have
> broken the test, but the second rotation should have fixed it.
Indeed, I was basing my work on an outdated version of the master tree.
It looks good now.