Re: posix/tst-regex, posix/tst-regex2 broken by ChangeLog rotation?

On Thursday 03 August 2017 04:13 PM, Florian Weimer wrote:
> Is anyone else seeing that?

I just checked, it seems to work for me.  Have you synced up with the
latest master?  I rotated it twice, the first time incorrectly and then
again to fix my errors.  I can see how the first rotation could have
broken the test, but the second rotation should have fixed it.

Of course, I think the ChangeLog files used by the tests should be
copied into the posix subdirectory and named as tst-regex.in,
tst-regex2.in, etc.

Siddhesh