This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
problem compiling glibc 2.26 with gcc 7.1
- From: Waldemar Brodkorb <wbx at openadk dot org>
- To: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2017 20:45:13 +0200
- Subject: problem compiling glibc 2.26 with gcc 7.1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I try to cross-compile latest glibc release 2.26 with binutils 2.28
and gcc 7.1 to aarch64, but the compilation fails with this error:
./md-unwind-support.h: In function 'aarch64_fallback_frame_state':
./md-unwind-support.h:58:21: error: field 'uc' has incomplete type
struct ucontext uc;
The full log is here:
It fails in the final gcc compilation step.
Anyone have a gcc patch ready?
Or do I make a mistake? Glibc 2.25 worked fine for me with the
same gcc and binutils versions.
I see similar issues with other architectures.