This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Propose Rafał and Mike as localedata maintainers.
- From: Carlos O'Donell <carlos at redhat dot com>
- To: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, Rafal Luzynski <digitalfreak at lingonborough dot com>, Mike Fabian <mfabian at redhat dot com>, Zack Weinberg <zackw at panix dot com>, "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, Siddhesh Poyarekar <siddhesh at gotplt dot org>, Andreas Schwab <schwab at suse dot de>, Chris Leonard <cjlhomeaddress at gmail dot com>, Keld Simonsen <keld at keldix dot com>, GNU C Library Locales <libc-locales at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2017 21:02:26 -0400
- Subject: Propose Rafał and Mike as localedata maintainers.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I have been incredibly impressed with Rafał and Mike's recent
and ongoing work and localedata cleanups.
I have spoken to both Rafał and Mike and would like to propose
both of them as maintainers of the localedata in glibc.
Between the CLDR 31 and Unicode 10 updates I see Rafał and
Mike leading glibc in the right direction.
I think that the locale (not localedata) changes still need global
review, but the updates and harmonization for localedata need to
have inspired and motivated individuals helping and making
progress on our backlog of bugs.
Thoughts from the other maintainers?