Re: 2.26 release blockers?

On 2017-07-06 11:01 AM, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
On 07/06/2017 12:18 AM, Siddhesh Poyarekar wrote:
On Thursday 06 July 2017 02:45 AM, Zack Weinberg wrote:
I'd like to nominate the HPPA pthread fixes (BZ #21016;
https://sourceware.org/ml/libc-alpha/2017-06/msg00174.html and
possibly more) on the basis that we shouldn't leave HPPA broken for
multiple releases in a row.  (Or am I misremembering that 2.25 went
out the door with this broken?  Regardless.  It's been broken for at
least six months.)
This is OK as a blocker.  The only question I have is whether John
Anglin has a copyright assignment (I don't have access to the copyrights
file) but since that patch is in v4 I assume that has been cleared
already.  If not, Joseph or Carlos should be able to confirm the
copyright assignment status.
I have a pa8800 under my desk now and it's relatively updated after a
recent disk failure. I will try to help Helge and Dave get the patches
needed in place after I finish blocker review.

I sent a glibc assignment request to the FSF.

--
John David Anglin  dave.anglin@bell.net