pmap_clnt.h not included in rpc.h

Hi!
While compiling a rpc test server[1] we get implicit declaration warning
for pmap_unset(). The question is if the pmap_*.h headers should be
included in rpc.h or not, i.e. if this is a bug in the test or in the
glibc header.

The man pmap_unset redirects to rpc(3) and that manual page explicitly
says 'To take use of these routines, include the header file
<rpc/rpc.h>'. The tirpc version of the rpc.h includes the rpc/pmap_*.h
headers as well. Which both hints that the glibc version of the rpc.h
header should include the portmap headers as well. But I'm not 100% sure
hence asking here.

[1] https://github.com/linux-test-project/ltp/blob/master/testcases/network/rpc/basic_tests/rpc01/rpc_server.c

--
Cyril Hrubis