Re: glibc 2.25 machine status?

On Tuesday 31 January 2017 05:48 AM, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
> The glibc 2.25 release date is Feburary 1st 2017 (this Wednesday).

Florian and I are still working on the fix to tunables environment
variables behavior.  It is a critical flaw that we need to fix before
the fix goes out, so the release is held up until then.

I understand we still haven't resolved the deadlock over bug 20019 and
21041.  Is there any conclusion in sight and if so, how long do you
think that would take?

Then there is 20915 which is also under discussion and is the last of
our blockers.

Lets plan to wrap all of those up before the end of the week.  I will
cut the branch and release on Sunday and y'all will have the master
branch open for 2.26 before Monday starts.

Sounds OK?

Siddhesh