2.25 freeze

Everybody pens down, the time is up!

We are now in freeze mode.  This means that only bug fixes are allowed
leading up to the release.  The release date has been specified as
1-Feb-2017 and I don't intend to move that right now, but if anybody
needs additional time, please ask for it early.

Architecture maintainers please test and report failures that you can't
fix during the freeze on the release page[1].  Others please trawl the
bug list and try to fix as many bugs as you can so that we have a nice
and clean release.

Siddhesh

[1] https://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/Release/2.25