Re: 2.25 freeze - a little more than the holiday fortnight to go

On Tue, 2016-12-13 at 21:13 +0530, Siddhesh Poyarekar wrote:
> I had proposed tunables as a blocker for 2.25 during Cauldron and I want
> to stick with that position unless someone has a good reason to delay it
> for yet another release.  If there is anything else that needs attention
> but is not getting it then please ping early and ping often so that it
> gets the desired attention.

I've added the new condvar and rwlock as blockers.  We've been testing
them for several weeks in Rawhide and haven't heard any complaints so
far.  Carlos has reviewed the patches, basically.

I have still to add support for the new pretty printers, but I haven't
had time to revise the patches yet.  Expect this very early next year,
or perhaps even end of this week if the robust mutex issues take less
time than expected.

Depending on how things go, getting the robust mutex fixes included in
the 2.25 release would be good too, I believe.