Re: Add script to build many glibc configurations

On Thu, 2016-11-10 at 17:22 +0000, Joseph Myers wrote:
> On Thu, 10 Nov 2016, Steve Ellcey wrote:
>

> > Joseph, it appears that when building the cross compilers, there is
> > no
> > way to restrict that to just the compilers for certain targets.  Is
> > that correct?  On one hand I can understand that, since that gives
> > you
> You can specify arguments <dir> compilers target1 target2 ...
>
> (where the targets are ARCH-linux-gnu or ARCH-linux-gnu-variant for
> one of
> the variants listed in the script).  Then for the glibc step specify
> similar arguments (note that ARCH and variant names may be different
> for
> the glibcs in cases where a compiler has more than one glibc).

OK, I tried 'aarch64' instead of 'aarch64-linux-gnu' and when I got an
error I thought it meant that targets were not allowed and not that I
had just messed up on the target name.  Using proper triplet target
names is working much better.

Steve Ellcey