<sys/quota.h> standards compliance

Are there any namespace standards compliance requirements for the <sys/quota.h> installed header?

We haven't updated it to the latest kernel version, and it conflicts with that.

If there aren't any namespace issues, I propose to remove all duplicate definitions from it, include <linux/quota.h> from the file, and leave in <sys/quota.h> only the glibc-specific additions.

Is this a viable plan?

Thanks,
Florian