Re: Bug vandalism on sourceware.org bug tracker.

On 06/09/2016 04:17 PM, Mike Frysinger wrote:
>> Please check if you get the full web interface now.
>
> thanks, it works now.  i don't see how i can grant editbugs to other
> accounts though ... i'm not seeing an Admin link, and Preferences is
> specific to my acct afaik.

You can't.

It's the flaw in my anarchist plan.

Only an admin can give you the ability to edit another person's editbugs
status, but once granted you can edit editbugs, but not give others the
ability to do so themselves. It's non-propagating.

I just granted you "edit editbugs" so you can go and help other people
now too.

Carlos.