This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH 25/37] Manual typos: Job Control
- From: Chris Leonard <cjlhomeaddress at gmail dot com>
- To: Rical Jasan <ricaljasan at pacific dot net>
- Cc: libc-alpha <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 31 May 2016 13:24:08 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 25/37] Manual typos: Job Control
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1462521305-19409-1-git-send-email-ricaljasan at pacific dot net> <1462521305-19409-26-git-send-email-ricaljasan at pacific dot net> <CAHdAatbVDgVm3Cm9sR3fdw+EOEv055gx5O1QpHK=GMkY+c1qfA at mail dot gmail dot com> <574D2CBA dot 7000104 at pacific dot net>
OK, some things are just harder to see clearly than others.
On Tue, May 31, 2016 at 2:18 AM, Rical Jasan <email@example.com> wrote:
> On 05/30/2016 09:23 AM, Chris Leonard wrote:
>> Not sure I really understand the change here. Is it a CR and whitespace?
> It ends the sentence with a period instead of a comma.
> Thanks for all the review!