This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Bug vandalism on sourceware.org bug tracker.
- From: Siddhesh Poyarekar <siddhesh at gotplt dot org>
- To: Adhemerval Zanella <adhemerval dot zanella at linaro dot org>
- Cc: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 30 May 2016 19:44:16 +0530
- Subject: Re: Bug vandalism on sourceware.org bug tracker.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <573AB8DD dot 1030203 at redhat dot com> <574C372E dot 2080206 at linaro dot org> <3ecce69b-c857-3889-eea3-e1cfa1c89174 at redhat dot com> <574C3953 dot 2070906 at linaro dot org>
On Mon, May 30, 2016 at 10:00:03AM -0300, Adhemerval Zanella wrote:
> Thank you, I was not sure if I should pursuit an account on the
> whilelist domains or ask for a voucher.
You should already have an firstname.lastname@example.org. Just change your
email address to that and everything should work as expected.