This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Delete dead code? [BZ 19653]
- From: Paul Pluzhnikov <ppluzhnikov at google dot com>
- To: Paul Pluzhnikov <ppluzhnikov at google dot com>, GLIBC Devel <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, Bill Parker <wp02855 at gmail dot com>
- Date: Sun, 29 May 2016 22:01:56 -0700
- Subject: Re: Delete dead code? [BZ 19653]
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CALoOobPWnKob6y-po+dvbT-YT5hCgxZwxd-vzrZcs_gEXcg-ig at mail dot gmail dot com> <20160321061900 dot GP6588 at vapier dot lan>
On Sun, Mar 20, 2016 at 11:19 PM, Mike Frysinger <email@example.com> wrote:
> it's all dead code (since it's only used by RPC), so deleting #if 0
> here seems fine to me. it's not like we're going to be taking any
> more enhancements.
Any objection to deleting the '#if 0' code?
I'd like to commit this patch: