This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH v2] Treat STV_HIDDEN and STV_INTERNAL symbols as STB_LOCAL
- From: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro at imgtec dot com>
- To: Mike Frysinger <vapier at gentoo dot org>
- Cc: <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 27 May 2016 00:10:07 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v2] Treat STV_HIDDEN and STV_INTERNAL symbols as STB_LOCAL
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 00 dot 1605070212010 dot 6794 at tp dot orcam dot me dot uk> <20160522041449 dot GH26300 at vapier dot lan>
> your basic premise sounds fine as does your reading of the spec.
> i glanced at the places you're adding checks and they look OK to
> me, but i'm not super familiar with all the ldso/libdl paths.
Thank you for your review.
Does anyone have anything to add or have we reached a consensus?