This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Added notes on using 100% new files in test applications.
- From: Carlos O'Donell <carlos at redhat dot com>
- To: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 26 May 2016 13:52:04 -0400
- Subject: Added notes on using 100% new files in test applications.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Added my notes on how I test applications that
might need crt file changes, or how I build
static/pie test apps using an intermediate glibc
The alternatives are slightly more complex.
I'm sure the script could also get upgrades to
use the right multilib based on CFLAGS.
Hopefully this helps any other more advanced
usages like wanting to compile statically to
test an app somewhere else.