This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: RFC: handling ISO C feature test macros
- From: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Paul Eggert <eggert at cs dot ucla dot edu>
- Cc: <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 25 May 2016 14:41:44 +0000
- Subject: Re: RFC: handling ISO C feature test macros
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 20 dot 1605202135440 dot 24104 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk> <211c45ed-0546-9bca-21ae-f3b3cf36339f at cs dot ucla dot edu>
On Fri, 20 May 2016, Paul Eggert wrote:
> If this idea won't fly for some reason, I mildly prefer your method (a) to
> (b), as (a) is a bit easier for a casual reader to follow when reading
> installed .h files.
Does anyone else have comments on my question
preferences between the two approaches suggested?
Joseph S. Myers