This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] [BZ #19776]: X86-64: Remove previous default/SSE2/AVX2 memcpy/memmove
- From: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- To: Andrew Senkevich <andrew dot n dot senkevich at gmail dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 24 May 2016 10:07:13 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] [BZ #19776]: X86-64: Remove previous default/SSE2/AVX2 memcpy/memmove
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAMXFM3vZvDBctjmN+8+i8GVywTmV3vCbHuDhQEp1ny41oiAPYw at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAMe9rOq5zMeUyA0woVOGX4oPhTcxzMkJcRJchPRmO1FkriAVAw at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAMXFM3t_qQ=vYQa=sXBdRhqe0fL-b4MXOFXVE=-E0AKNJvzLqw at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Tue, May 24, 2016 at 9:51 AM, Andrew Senkevich
> 2016-04-15 22:05 GMT+03:00 H.J. Lu <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
>> On Fri, Apr 15, 2016 at 12:03 PM, Andrew Senkevich
>> <email@example.com> wrote:
>>>> On Fri, Apr 1, 2016 at 12:38 PM, H.J. Lu <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>>>> Here is the updated patch against master. The current memcpy performance data is at
>>>> The current memmove performance data is at
>>>> Any comments, feedbacks, objections?
>>> What about performance data on tests with graphics?
>>> There are several use cases, and it could show more helpful information..
>> Please collect data on them.
> Hi H.J.,
> could you please update the patch since it is unapplicable currently.
Which patch were you trying to apply?