This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Bugzilla: Requirement for comment with RESOLVED
- From: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- To: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 23 May 2016 14:43:02 +0200
- Subject: Bugzilla: Requirement for comment with RESOLVED
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Currently, Bugzilla is configured to require a comment for a transition
to RESOLVED. Previously, this was only enforced for some RESOLVED
combinations (such as RESOLVED/FIXED). But now it seems to be required
for all states, including RESOLVED/INVALID.
Is this really what we want? I assume closing other people's bugs
requires editbugs group membership, and we can probably trust those
people to add a comment when necessary.
What do you think? Should we get rid of the RESOLVED-needs-comment