This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] CVE-2016-4429: sunrpc: Do not use alloca in clntudp_call [BZ #20112]
- From: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- To: Andreas Schwab <schwab at suse dot de>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 23 May 2016 10:57:39 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] CVE-2016-4429: sunrpc: Do not use alloca in clntudp_call [BZ #20112]
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20160519110545 dot ED146400FD12E at oldenburg dot str dot redhat dot com> <mvmmvnm5knb dot fsf at hawking dot suse dot de> <8f2b14c9-aca5-81a9-6984-783d52b23d0b at redhat dot com>
I want to commit the original patch later today.