This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH 3/8] Fixup TYPE_* substitutions
- From: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: "Paul E. Murphy" <murphyp at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 18 May 2016 21:18:10 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 3/8] Fixup TYPE_* substitutions
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <cover dot 1463599718 dot git dot murphyp at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com> <d0b7df660a85fdeda3f1097daa0e3387459278c2 dot 1463599718 dot git dot murphyp at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
On Wed, 18 May 2016, Paul E. Murphy wrote:
> nexttoward *always* takes a long double as its second
> argument. This is the one exception to the type-genericness
> of libm-test.inc.
> * math/libm-test.inc (nexttoward_test_data):
> Revert TYPE_MANT_DIG changes with LDBL_MANT_DIG.
Well, each posted patch should be something not causing regressions to
maintain bisectability. That is, 2 and 3 can't be separate patches; there
should be one posting, described as applying certain automatic changes
followed by certain manual fixups, with those to go in one commit.
Joseph S. Myers