This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Implement strlcpy, strlcat [BZ #178]
- From: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 18 May 2016 15:28:43 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Implement strlcpy, strlcat [BZ #178]
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <9f360d0a-56cd-19b7-a170-4f41037fcc2d at redhat dot com>
On Wed, 18 May 2016, Florian Weimer wrote:
> The attached patch is basically what I had before, rebased to master. The
> symbol versions changed as a result.
The "(2.23)" in the ChangeLog entries need to change as well.
Joseph S. Myers