This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PING] [PATCH 00/37] Manual typos: Overview
- From: Carlos O'Donell <carlos at redhat dot com>
- To: ricaljasan <ricaljasan at pacific dot net>, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 17 May 2016 00:51:33 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PING] [PATCH 00/37] Manual typos: Overview
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1462521305-19409-1-git-send-email-ricaljasan at pacific dot net> <573A7AB1 dot 5060106 at pacific dot net>
On 05/16/2016 09:58 PM, ricaljasan wrote:
> Is it preferred that I ping each of these separately? 01-04 have been
> reviewed, but 03 requested further review, so there are 34 still pending
> review (and all are New and undelegated in patchwork, fwiw).
Just pinging the set is fine. I have this on my radar to review too, so the
ping reminds me :-)