This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] localedef: Do not compile with mcheck
- From: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- To: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 10 May 2016 20:43:58 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] localedef: Do not compile with mcheck
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20160510143705 dot 427EE41C38D19 at oldenburg dot str dot redhat dot com> <20160510175619 dot GG26300 at vapier dot lan>
On 05/10/2016 07:56 PM, Mike Frysinger wrote:
On 10 May 2016 16:37, Florian Weimer wrote:
2016-05-10 Florian Weimer <email@example.com>
Do not use mcheck in localedef.
* locale/programs/localedef.c (turn_on_mcheck)
i'm fine with the change, but this changelog entry confuses me.
what's with the first line summary ?
shouldn't there be something at the end of the 2nd line like ": Delete." ?
It's the GNU standard way of line wrapping in ChangeLogs:
(Search for âkeyboard.câ.)
Emacs produces this automatically.