This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Support -z initfirst for multiple shared libraries
- From: d wk <dwksrc at gmail dot com>
- To: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 6 May 2016 20:21:47 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Support -z initfirst for multiple shared libraries
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAPESumqMqVem6VvaKXf_ko1zpM9_wOXixp1O7WGtS0RnvhMSpg at mail dot gmail dot com> <57221A3C dot 905 at redhat dot com> <CAPESumoquhyS4FiC6HyAN7=HsvUaODhR8aTpV1KS-hchAhv2Lw at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Thu, Apr 28, 2016 at 2:47 PM, d wk <email@example.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 28, 2016 at 10:12 AM, Carlos O'Donell <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>> (4) Copyright status?
>> Please clarify your copyright status with the project:
>> I don't see your name on the copyright assignment documents
>> from the FSF.
>> The easiest form is:
>> It assigns all current and future contributions to glibc to the FSF and
>> allows us to accept them immediately.
> I sent the form in, hopefully it'll be processed soon. I am a researcher
> and there are unlikely to be any issues in this regard.
Just checking to see if you'd had a chance to look at this patch yet. Is
there anything else I need to do, administratively speaking, before you
can look at it? Thanks,