This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: nss_files testing
- From: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- To: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 2 May 2016 10:01:54 +0200
- Subject: Re: nss_files testing
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <57111263 dot 7030205 at redhat dot com>
On 04/15/2016 06:10 PM, Florian Weimer wrote:
Some things need cleanup. I want to submit this for real once I have
some experience with adding nss_db support (which will reuse the chroot
setup code from tst-nss-files-aux, moving it to tst-nss-files). Longer
term, this approach should also work for testing nscd.
I wonder if these tests have value as-is. The existing framework was
certainly helpful for writing a new test to check my getnameinfo changes.
Should I check them in (and XFAIL the enumeration test)?