This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH COMMITTED] resolv: Remove _LIBC conditionals
- From: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- Cc: <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2016 14:16:43 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH COMMITTED] resolv: Remove _LIBC conditionals
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20160428120739 dot 81175403F10C9 at oldenburg dot str dot redhat dot com>
On Thu, 28 Apr 2016, Florian Weimer wrote:
> -#ifdef _LIBC
> # include <endian.h>
> # include <stdint.h>
> # include <stdlib.h>
> # include <limits.h>
> # include <errno.h>
In cases such as this you need to update the preprocessor indentation
inside the removed conditionals.
I presume all these patches have been tested not to change the generated
code unless line numbers in assertions are involved.
Joseph S. Myers