This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: I nominate Florian Weimer as network component maintainer.
- From: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- To: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>, GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>, "Ryan S. Arnold" <ryan dot arnold at linaro dot org>, Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>, Maxim Kuvyrkov <maxim dot kuvyrkov at linaro dot org>, Paul Eggert <eggert at cs dot ucla dot edu>, Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>, Andreas Schwab <schwab at suse dot de>, Mark Brown <ms_brown at sbcglobal dot net>
- Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2016 14:16:59 +0200
- Subject: Re: I nominate Florian Weimer as network component maintainer.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <56E22B11 dot 5030904 at redhat dot com>
On 03/11/2016 03:18 AM, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
I suggest waiting 1 month for comments from the community, and then
adding your name as "Maintainer" under the network component here:
thanks for the support. I have added myself as a network subsystem
maintainer on the wiki.