This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] localedata: en_NL: new English in the Netherlands locale [BZ #14085]
- From: Florian Weimer <fw at deneb dot enyo dot de>
- To: Mike Frysinger <vapier at gentoo dot org>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org, pander at users dot sourceforge dot net
- Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2016 13:15:07 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] localedata: en_NL: new English in the Netherlands locale [BZ #14085]
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1461298610-19221-1-git-send-email-vapier at gentoo dot org>
* Mike Frysinger:
> +% Use English because of international language, this is also sortable.
> +d_fmt "<U0025><U0059><U002D><U0025><U006D><U002D><U0025><U0064>"
The comment appears to be wrong. This is an ISO 8601 date string.
> +% Use mix of English because of international language and Dutch
> 24-hour clocks.
> +t_fmt "<U0025><U0052>"
Usually, t_fmt includes seconds, but %R does not.
> +t_fmt_ampm "<U0025><U0048><U003A><U0025><U004D><U003A><U0025><U0053>"
That's equivalent to %T, I think. I don't see how the these
definitions (this one and t_fmt) align with the comment.