This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: LC_MONETARY: unknown character in field `currency_symbolâ
- From: Khem Raj <raj dot khem at gmail dot com>
- To: Khem Raj <raj dot khem at gmail dot com>, GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2016 16:23:00 -0700
- Subject: Re: LC_MONETARY: unknown character in field `currency_symbolâ
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1274047A-F3CA-4E0D-B949-D50DDC703A26 at gmail dot com> <20160421211300 dot GY5369 at vapier dot lan>
On Thu, Apr 21, 2016 at 2:13 PM, Mike Frysinger <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> On 21 Apr 2016 13:56, Khem Raj wrote:
>> I am seeing these errors off late.
>> /a/build/tmp-glibc/work/cortexa7hf-neon-vfpv4-oe-linux-gnueabi/glibc-locale/2.24-r0/locale-tree/usr/share/i18n/locales/tr_TR:4246: LC_MONETARY: unknown character in field `currency_symbol'
>> /a/build/tmp-glibc/work/cortexa7hf-neon-vfpv4-oe-linux-gnueabi/glibc-locale/2.24-r0/locale-tree//usr/share/i18n/locales/tl_PH:87: LC_MONETARY: unknown character in field `currency_symbolâ
>> anyone else seeing them ?
> both work for me. is the host locale relevant ? are these the only
> two locales complaining ?
so far I only see these two. I am using cross-localedef to generate them.
> locales/tr_TR:currency_symbol "<U20BA>" % â
> locales/tl_PH:currency_symbol "<U20B1>" % â